Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

The days are getting darker for Harry and the gang, and the rumors are correct - truly nothing will ever be the same. While some have been turned away by the dark events of this book, I was thoroughly captivated. Rowling sets up the required suspense for the seventh and final installment. Will Harry kill Voldemort, leaving the world in peace until the rise of the next source of evil? Will Voldemort kill Harry and envelop the world in terror? Despite the moderately cheesy but expected "I have to go at it alone" speech towards the end, the flawless and captivating tale continues, and I am happy to say that I am caught up with this series and can dive into the seventh and final installment as soon as I can get my hands on it.

In progress:
Catch 22 -Joseph Heller
Emma -Jane Austen
Four Past Midnight -Stephen King

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home